WHO ELSE IS EGG-CITED FOR EASTER?
INNOVATION FOR THE BLIND
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition promoter is Innovation for the Blind (previously Institute for the Blind) NPO-011-891, Head Office: 132 Church Street, Worcester.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. There is no age restriction.
- Innovation for the Blind’s staff may not partake in this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant gives permission to the promoter/organisation to contact him/her in the future.
- Innovation for the Blind reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The decision of the promoter is final, and the promoter shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
EASTER 2023: SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION
- This competition aims to increase Innovation for the Blind’s newsletter subscriptions.
- The competition will run from Monday, 27 March until Thursday, 6 April at 10:00. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on social media on April 6th, 2023.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens residing in the country.
- Participants must subscribe to Innovation for the Blind’s newsletter with their email addresses. You must complete this step to secure your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours after the draw has taken place.
- The prize will be couriered to the winner at Innovation for the Blind’s cost.
- This competition is in no way organized, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram. You (the entrant) understand that you are providing your information to the promoter, not Facebook. The information you provide will be used for e-mails/SMS communications for future competitions.