COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition promoter is Innovation for the Blind (previously Institute for the Blind) NPO-011-891, Head Office: 132 Church Street, Worcester.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. There is no age restriction.
- Innovation for the Blind’s Head Office’s (Department Fundraising and Marketing) staff may not partake in this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant gives permission to the promoter/organisation to contact him/her in the future.
- Innovation for the Blind reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The decision of the promoter is final, and the promoter shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
HERITAGE MONTH 2021 FACEBOOK COMPETITION
- The goal of this competition is to increase Innovation for the Blind’s Facebook page likes and engagement https://www.facebook.com/innovationfortheblind
- The competition will run from Friday, 17 September 2021 until Sunday, 3 October 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on the 4th of October 2021.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens residing in the country.
- Participants must (1) like the competition post, (2) like Innovation for the Blind’s Facebook page and (3) share the competition post to stand a chance to win the prize.
- You must complete all three (3) steps to secure your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours after the draw has taken place.
- The prize will be couriered to the winner at Innovation for the Blind’s cost.
- The prize is as follows: One (x1) Heritage Month Hamper including: Clean Burning Coffee Firelighters from Firefly Biofuel; a Funky Ouma Spice Gift Pack; a wine gift pack from Overhex Wines International; a 250g bag of our own Blindiana Blend Coffee, hand packed by the blind; two printed enamel cups and a printed tea towel by La Perle and 1 x camper braai grid (branded with our logo) from Steelcraft.
- This competition is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram. You (the entrant) understand that you are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for e-mails/SMS communications for future competitions.
Thank you to our sponsors