COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition promoter is Innovation for the Blind (previously Institute for the Blind) NPO-011-891, Head Office: 132 Church Street, Worcester.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. There is no age restriction.
- Innovation for the Blind’s Head Office’s (Department Fundraising and Marketing) staff may not partake in this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant gives permission to the promoter/organisation to contact him/her in the future.
- Innovation for the Blind reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The decision of the promoter is final, and the promoter shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
OUT OF OFFICE EVENT: WIN TWO (2) TICKETS TO THE EVENT
- This competition aims to increase Innovation for the Blind’s social media following and newsletter subscriptions.
- The competition will run from Tuesday, 26 July 2022 until 23:00 on Tuesday, 9 August 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on Wednesday, 10 August 2022.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens residing in the country.
- Participants must (1) subscribe to Innovation for the Blind’s newsletter with their email address, (2) follow Innovation for the Blind’s Facebook page, (3) share the post to their Facebook / Instagram story, and (4) tag 3 friends in Facebook / Instagram
- You must complete all three (4) steps to secure your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours after the draw has taken place.
- The prize will include two (2) tickets to our Out of Office event with Hykie Berg. The event will take place on Wednesday, 7 September 2022 from 10:45 for 11:00 – 14:00 at the Danie Lückhoff Hall, 135 Tulbagh Street, Worcester. It is the winners’ responsibility to get to and from the venue. All traveling, accommodation and all other expenses to attend the event in Worcester are for the winner’s own account.
- The prize can not be exchanged for cash.
- This competition is in no way organized, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram. You (the entrant) understand that you are providing your information to the promoter, not Facebook. The information you provide will be used for e-mail communications for future competitions.