Eye Care Awareness Month is commemorated from 21 September to 18 October to raise awareness about the importance of eye health, specifically around the prevention and treatment of avoidable blindness.
The month’s programme includes:
- FREE Eye Screening Tests during eye care awareness month. Remember to make an appointment!
- Follow us on social media for information and eye care tips.
- 21 Sept: Low Vision Talk @ Hermanus Golf Club presented by Sharon Goosen, our low vision consultant & orientation & mobility practitioner
- 30 Sept: Braille Trail Opening | Hosted by: Karoo Desert National Botanical Garden SANBI, Worcester
- 12 Oct: Blindfolded Mall Walk & Treasure Hunt – creating awareness in the Mountain Mill Mall, Worcester
- 13 Oct: World Sight Day | Theme: Love Your Eyes
- 15 Oct: White Cane Safety Day
For more information, contact email@example.com / 023 347 2745